Slow cooker lemon & blueberry blondies

Slow cooker lemon & blueberry blondies HLH

Day 22

Stop everything!  This could very well be my favourite slow cooker recipe of all time.  The flavour of these lemon and blueberry blondies blew me away.  I left them in the slow cooker while I went down the street and when I came home 2 hours later I was greeted by these beautifully cooked and moist blondies.

If you’re cooking these for the first time, keep an eye on them close to the end of the cooking time.  Mine went from perfectly cooked to browning too quickly in the space of 15 minutes.

You have to try these.

Slow cooker lemon & blueberry blondies full cake HLH

Slow cooker lemon & blueberry blondies recipe

[ Print this recipe ]

31 days of slow cooker recipes - see more

, , ,

7 Responses to Slow cooker lemon & blueberry blondies

1. Maureen 23 October, 2012 at 2:49 am #

Love these recipes – have tried several, with more on the waiting list. The caramelized onions – oh my word – incredible! The guys loved them. I made just the onion part for topping on burgers – they were amazing and the house smelled terrific. Thank you!

2. hellolittlehouse 23 October, 2012 at 6:40 am #

That’s fantastic! I’m really pleased you’ve found so many to try. I loved the smell of those caramelised onions too.

3. Simone @Greatfun4kids 24 October, 2012 at 7:55 am #

Ooooh yum – these look AMAZING!
    I’ve never thought of using a slow cooker for baking… how cool is that?

(P.S. visiting from Maxabella’s Village Voices linky; better late than ever aye?)

4. Seana Smith 24 October, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

What! What! A cake in the slow cooker. I haven’t ever done or heard but suddenly it all makes sense. Must try, would make a fab dessert.

5. Maxabella 24 October, 2012 at 10:34 pm #

Oh no, sweets in the slow cooker, I’m dooooomed!!! x

6. Lola 6 November, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

Im a huge slow cooker fan but i never knew how to properly clean my slow cooker til now! thanks for the tips. I’m going to try many of these new recipes, starting with the mongolian beef – i cant wait! Thanks for sharing and please feel free to add more :)

7. Alisha 21 May, 2013 at 1:10 am #

This recipe did not work for me. The blondies did not cook through and ended up soggy and wet. Left it in the slow cooker on high for 3 hours and even put it in the oven to try and salvage it but no luck, it was still too wet. Will try again with more flour – it seems 3/4 cup was not enough. The flavors of this cake were yummy so hopefully adding more flour does the trick!